Personal information and privacy protection is important for us.
Collect, use and share information that has been obtained from online visitors and subscribers only in the following ways:
We will collect personal information you provide voluntarily.
We will use only personal information you provide for its intended purpose.
We will disclose personal information to government agencies if required by law.
We will not disclose your personal information to other third parties without first obtaining your permission.
We have implemented safeguards to protect any information that has been collected.
We strive to provide the best experience for our users.
To this end, we automatically collect and store the following non-personally identifiable information:
Area in which you can access the Internet name.
Gateway IP address your Internet service, or in some cases, the computer you are using.
Date and time of access to the site.
And the URL of the pages you visit and files you download.
Internet address of the Web site, which is linked directly to our site.
Find used to come to the site terms and while he was at the site (in aggregate only).
This information allows us to improve our web design, display and system performance. We collect this information from users who read, browse and / or download information from our site.
In order to use certain features of our site, you may need to provide personal information so that we can respond appropriately. For the purposes of this webiste, and personal information is the information or opinion that allows others to recognize you. It includes details of your name, age, gender and communication.
In most cases, you will require you to specifically agree to any collection, use or disclosure of your personal information by us. Usually there is a need consent in writing but may be oral or implied in some circumstances.
We will inform you what information we need and will be used only for the purpose stated.
Through the provision of information, you are giving consent StrattonFX the use of information for the purpose stated.
These sites either follow our own privacy or display their own policy.
With the exception of the previous exceptions and law enforcement activities authorized the government, we do not provide personal information to outside organizations without first obtaining permission.
Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information about you which is reasonably necessary to provide you with products and services that you request, as well as other information, products and services provided by or through us.
Personal and your information also helps us when considering the applications that make us.
It can also be used for personal information:
Monitoring and evaluation of products and services;
Collect and compile information for statistical purposes, prudential, actuarial and research;
Help customers with queries.
Take measures to detect and prevent fraud;
Manage relationships with our customers, and
Compliance with legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
You can also use the personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with direct marketing materials such as research or materials that may be of interest to you. You can, however, who asked not to receive such materials by contacting the Marketing StrattonFX.
Personal information collected by StrattonFX generally consists of: name, address, date of birth, sex, marital status, occupation, account details and contact details (including telephone, fax and e-mail). Sometimes we collect some personal details are unlikely to be known to others in order to help us identify you over the phone.
StrattonFX will obtain your consent to use personal information for secondary purposes at the time of collection, unless the use of the relevant secondary purpose, which will be within your reasonable expectations.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we hold is as accurate as possible. You can contact us at any time, and ask us to correct or modify the information we have about you.
We use technology and security procedures to protect the information we hold. Access to, and use of, personal information within StrattonFX appropriately to prevent the misuse or unlawful disclosure of information. At all times treats your personal information as confidential and stored securely.
The access control by allowing only individuals with security passes to gain access to the workplace. Protected all existing information on the computer through the use of passwords on each computer.
I will destroy personal information if you no longer need it:
For the purposes for which it was collected. or
For the purposes of meeting the legal requirements.
It will dispose properly of all files and messages and correspondence (hard copy or electronic) that contain personal information that is no longer needed.
Disclose personal information when we outsource certain functions sources, which may include market research, direct marketing, and production of the statement, and debt recovery and information technology support. We also seek expert help from time to time to help us improve our systems, products and services.
In all cases where personal information may become known to our contractors, agents and service providers of outsourcing, there are confidentiality arrangements in place. Contractors, agents and service providers of outsourcing are not able to use or disclose personal information for any other purposes of our own.
We make every effort to deal only with the parties involved and to show the same values ??as our own.
Disclosure required by law
We may be required to disclose customer information by law, for example, under court orders, or legal notices in accordance with the tax laws or social security or under laws relating to sanctions, and the fight against money laundering and the financing of the fight against terrorism.
The information collected to track and customization (cookies)
• We may use three types of tools to gather information on various Web sites: session cookies, permanent link and other tools customization profiles.
Use • Cookies in general on the site StrattonFX:
• Traffic monitoring – we use tracking companies to gather information about how people use the site StrattonFX, this information shall include the time of the visit, pages visited, and some information about your computer system you are using. We use this information to enhance the content and services provided on the site.
• it can also be used for other purposes cookies on the site StrattonFX but in the case of all the information gathered can be used to identify you.
• You can configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies, or notify you when you are sent a cookie. (Each browser is different, so make sure the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
• If you do not want cookies to be transferred to your computer, you can choose to opt their use by modifying your browser options.
• While you will still be able to access most of the features of our Web site, and some features may not work well or may be unavailable to you.
• Do not link containing personal information session cookies and once you close your browser, the cookies disappear.
• We use session cookies on our site for technical purposes, such as to let you navigate more easily throughout the site.
• session cookies only collect non-personally identifiable data.
• Fixed Cookies store information on your computer for longer periods of time. We may use permanent cookies to improve and customize your online experience files, and remember you between visits.
• Persistent cookies can “remember” user preferences provided voluntarily and can create a smoother experience.
• customization tools allow you to contribute information to customize and improve your online experience on a particular Web site, for example, you can choose to build your personal collection of items associated with your online.
• This information is stored on our servers.
Access to your personal information
You may request access to your information by contacting us (see contact details below). Overall, we will give you access to your information. However, there may be some legal or administrative reasons to deny access. If access is denied, we will provide you with reasons.
Dealing with StrattonFX online
If you visit the site StrattonFX to browse and read or download information, we will have a system of registration of these movements. These records site is not personal identifiable StrattonFX and makes no attempt to identify people who are online.
Account information is password protected, we recommend not to disclose your password to anyone.
We can not guarantee or accept responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of Web sites that offer links practices.
Other important information